1. The Parties 1.1 This User Agreement is hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”. Ideatec IT Solutions will now be referred to as Hotel Innly.. Software and applications located at https://innly.app, https://innlyapp.com and subdomains of these addresses are hereinafter referred to as Hotel Innly Services.. The Person / Institution that has signed the Innly Services by approving the User Agreement and is a party to this Agreement shall hereinafter be referred to as “User“. The information requested on the User registration page on Innly Services during the user registration process will hereafter be referred to as “Registration Information.. The person or persons authorized to use the Innly Services by a natural or legal person shall hereinafter be referred to as “User” or “Users.. The Products and Services, all rights reserved to Innly, which may be used by the User subject to the Agreement, hereinafter shall be referred to as “Products and Services.. All data, information and documents that User collects over Innly Services over time will be referred to hereinafter as “Content.. The web pages of all Products and Services created by Innly, including but not limited to https://innly.app, all web pages of Innly shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Site”. All e-mails sent by Innly to the User at i email@example.com are hereinafter referred to as “E-Mail.. All data, information and documents accumulated over Innly Services over time will be referred to hereinafter as ”Content.. The web pages of all Products and Services created by Innly, including but not limited to https://innly.app, all web pages of Innly shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Site”. All e-mails sent by Innly to the User at i firstname.lastname@example.org are hereinafter referred to as “E-Mail.. All data, information and documents accumulated over Innly Services over time will be referred to hereinafter as ”Content.. The web pages of all Products and Services created by Innly, including but not limited to https://innly.app, all web pages of Innly shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Site”. All e-mails sent by Innly to the User at i email@example.com are hereinafter referred to as “E-Mail..
1.2 This Agreement is concluded between Innly and the Person / Institution registered as a User to the Innly Services. The Agreement shall enter into force upon acceptance by the User electronically; will remain in force unless terminated by the parties in accordance with the procedures set out in the Convention. If the user successfully registers with Innly Services, the agreement will be deemed to have been accepted electronically.
3. Rights and Obligations of the Parties 3.1 When registering with Innly Services, the User acknowledges that he must provide the Registration Information requested by Innly in a complete, accurate and up-to-date manner and acknowledge that he must ratify this Agreement. In the event of any change in the information provided during the establishment of user status, such information shall be updated immediately. Innly is not responsible for inability to access and use the Innly Services due to incomplete or untrue information or outdated information.
3.2 The user declares that he or she is at the age of 18 and has the legal capacity to conclude this Agreement. In the event that the User registers for Innly Services on behalf of a business, the User acknowledges and declares that it has the necessary authority to do so. In this case, the User status and rights and obligations shall belong to the entity concerned.
3.3 The User has the right to establish a single User account and it is prohibited to establish a second account by the User using the same or other information after the User account has been suspended or terminated by Innly. Innly reserves the right to refuse the opening of the User account at its sole discretion without giving any reason.
3.4 The User agrees and undertakes to use the Innly Services only for its lawful activities and to comply with this Agreement, its annexes, the applicable legislation and other terms and conditions set forth in the Site with respect to the Innly Services. The User may use the Innly Services on behalf of the third party as long as he or she is authorized to provide services to third parties. The User shall ensure that such persons comply with this Agreement and all other provisions that apply to it.
3.5 The User may, at its sole discretion, authorize a third party as a User to use the Innly Services at various times. The identity of the User and the level of authorization under the Innly Services will be determined by the User. The User is responsible for the use of the Innly Services by the Authorized User or Users and shall control the access of the User or Users to the Innly Services at any time and the User or Users' level of access to the Innly Services at any time. and modify or revoke access without cause.
3.6 The Content shared by the User is the property of the User and all responsibility for the Content remains with the User. Innly has the right to use or view the Content under this Agreement. Innly shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by the Content or the Content, including, but not limited to, legal responsibility, accuracy of the Content, payment of invoices, collection, financial transactions and tax liability of Innly. There is. It is the sole responsibility of the User to ensure compliance with the applicable legislation on financial transactions, taxes and other matters. The user, for the financial arrangements of Innly,
3.7 The User shall not engage in any activities that would compromise the security and integrity of the computer and network systems of such third parties if the Innly Services are hosted by third parties. will not allow unauthorized access to the computer systems hosted by Innly Services or the Innly Services beyond the scope of the access granted to it. and third party computer systems,files or unlawful Content (including copyrighted or commercially confidential Content and other materials that are not copyrighted by the User) that may damage or damage your device and software. will not modify, copy, adapt, replicate, create source code or reverse engineer unless it is absolutely necessary for use.will not modify, copy, adapt, replicate, create source code or reverse engineer operations unless absolutely necessary for the normal use of computer programs used in the provision of services or the operation of the Site.will not modify, copy, adapt, replicate, create source code or reverse engineer operations unless absolutely necessary for the normal use of computer programs used in the provision of services or the operation of the Site.
3.8 The User acknowledges that the use of Innly Services may be subject to restrictions, including monthly transaction and storage volumes. Such restrictions may be specified in the Innly Services.
3.9 The User shall retain copies of the Content uploaded to the Innly Services. While Innly complies with the policies and procedures necessary to prevent data loss, it does not guarantee that the Content will not be lost. Innly is not responsible for the loss of Content regardless of how it occurs.
3.11 In case of technical problems with Innly Services, the User shall make reasonable efforts to identify and diagnose the problem before contacting Innly. If the User's technical support needs continue, the necessary support will be provided through the Site, Innly Services or other appropriate channels.
3.12 If the User is provided with means of communication (such as forums, chat tools or message center) on the Site, the User declares and undertakes that he will use the means of communication only for lawful purposes. The User may use the communication means, including the sale of products and services, E-mails sent without the consent of the other party, files that may damage the software and computer systems of third parties, other content that contains insults to the User or any illegal content. You will not use the Services to share materials other than its intended purpose. The user undertakes that he has the authority to do this in terms of any communication he performs on the Site. Innly does not have any obligation to check the suitability of communications made through the Site or their intended use for the purposes of the Innly Services. With respect to other web-based communication tools accessed or used in relation to the Innly Services, the User shall take due care to use the communication tools provided through the Site. Innly reserves the right to remove the means of communication provided through the Innly Services at any time in its sole discretion. With respect to other web-based communication tools accessed or used in relation to the Innly Services, the User shall take due care to use the communication tools provided through the Site. Innly reserves the right to remove the means of communication provided through the Innly Services at any time in its sole discretion. With respect to other web-based communication tools accessed or used in relation to the Innly Services, the User shall take due care to use the communication tools provided through the Site. Innly reserves the right to remove the means of communication provided through the Innly Services at any time in its sole discretion.
3.13 Innly reserves the right to revise this Agreement and its annexes without prior notice, and if such right is exercised, the amendment shall enter into force upon the next use of the Innly Services by the User. The User reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if the User does not accept such changes.
3.14 The User may not transfer or assign the User account and the rights and obligations arising from the use of the User and Innly Services under this Agreement to a third party in any way.
3.15 In the event that the User acts in contradiction with the other terms and conditions and the declarations and commitments within the scope of this Agreement and the Site, Innly shall have the right to suspend the User's membership or terminate the User's status by terminating the Contract as follows. . In such a case, Innly reserves the right to claim any damages arising from such breach.
4. Payment Terms 4.1 The User shall only be able to benefit from the Innly Services in full and in full with the payment terms and means declared by E-Mail on the Site or by E-Mail.
4.2 The User shall be able to use the Innly Services for a period of time specified on the Site or to be notified by Innly via E-Mail and without charge during the special concession and duration. Upon the end of the trial period specified in the Site to the User or notified by Innly via E-Mail, the User's membership, type, service level, shall become a paid membership. Fees, payment terms, and effective dates of the Innly Services will be announced in the relevant sections of the Site or specifically by E-Mail. Changes to the membership, fee and payment terms during the User's membership period will not apply until the end of the User's membership period, and new fees and payment terms will apply upon the start of the new membership period.
4.3 Innly, Innly or third parties approved by Innly may retain User's credit card and payment information to perform membership and payment transactions or bank integration and related updates.
5. Intellectual Property Rights 5.1 All rights, property and interests in the Innly Services or all other Products and Services of Innly belong to Innly. Under this Agreement, the User is granted a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the Innly Services or all other Products and Services of Innly. No provision in the Agreement and any other terms relating to the Innly Services or all other Products and Services of Innly shall entitle the User to any rights or interests in the Innly Services or any other Products and Services of Innly. cannot be interpreted as transferred. User shall have access to the Innly User's Innly Services or all other Products and Services of Innly under this Agreement, Grants the right to use, copy, transmit, store, and make backups of the information and the Content for the purposes of using the Innly Services or all other Products and Services of Innly and for the purposes of providing the services. Innly reserves the right to sublicense Third Party developers with respect to the Content in order to provide the services.
5.2 The User may not, for any reason and for any reason, copy, modify, reproduce, reverse engineer, recompile or otherwise use the Innly Services or any other Innly Services or Products. does not have the right to access the source code of the software on all other Products and Services owned by, to create work from Innly Services or all other Products and Services of Innly. Any modification of the browsers and contents of Innly Services or any other Innly Products and Services is subject to any other Product of Innly Services or Innly without the express permission of Innly. and any other Products and Services of Innly.
5.3 The User may in any way disclose the trade name, brand, service mark, logo, domain name, etc. of Innly (or its affiliated companies). It will use.
6. Limitation of Liability 6.1 Software and other content offered as part of user membership is provided G AS IS olup and Innly does not have any responsibility or commitment regarding the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the software and content. The User understands and acknowledges that Innly also does not make any commitment to the Content and other User Content. Innly does not warrant that the use of Innly Services or Products and Services of Innly is uninterrupted and error-free. Innly aims to make Innly Services or Products and Services of Innly 724 accessible and available, but to ensure the availability and availability of systems that provide access to Innly Services or Products and Services of Innly. does not provide any guarantee. User, It acknowledges that access to Innly Services or Products and Services of Innly may be blocked or interrupted at various times. Innly is not responsible in any way for such blocking or interruptions.
6.2 The User may provide links to other websites or portals, files or content that are not under the control of Innly through the Innly Services or the Products and Services of Innly, and in order to support the website or the person to whom such links are directed or does not constitute any kind of declaration or guarantee for the information contained therein, portals, websites, files and contents accessed through such links, files and contents, services or products or their content does not assume any responsibility for the hotel.
6.3 The access and quality of the Innly Services and other Innly Sites and Applications offered through the User, Innly Services or the Products and Services of Innly is highly dependent on the quality of the service provided by the respective Internet Service Provider and Innly does not have any responsibility.
6.4 The User is solely responsible for the Content or Contents it uploads and the use of the Innly Services or the Products and Services of Innly. Any claims and claims that may be communicated by a third party to the User regarding any infringement of intellectual property, the Content, the Site and the Innly Services or the use of the Innly's Products and Services (including trial costs and attorneys' fees). He admits he's made Innly ever since.
6.5 To the extent permitted by applicable law, Innly shall not be directly involved in any direct or consequential use of the Site or Innly Services including, will not be liable for indirect, special, incidental, criminal damages. In addition, Innly also declares that it does not provide any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Entry into force and termination 7.1 This Agreement shall enter into force upon acceptance by the User in electronic form and shall remain in force unless terminated by either party as follows.
7.2 Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving a written notification to the e-mail address notified by the other party 1 (one) week in advance without any justification or compensation.
7.3 If a Party fails to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement in full and duly, and despite the written notification to be made by the other Party, the said non-compliance may be terminated by the reporting Party. In the event that such a breach occurs by the User, Innly shall have the right to suspend the User status until the breach is resolved. In the event that the User violates the applicable legislation, Innly may terminate the Contract for good cause immediately.
7.4 Termination of the Convention shall not relieve the Parties of their rights and obligations arising up to the date of termination. Upon termination of the Agreement, the User shall be responsible for all fees and expenses incurred to date and shall not be able to use the Innly Services as of the date of termination and any other Products and Services of Innly, if any. In case of termination of pre-paid memberships, no refund shall be made to the User. 7.5 If the User is inactive for 3 (three) months, Innly may terminate this Agreement.
7.6 In the event that the user account is not blocked for legal reasons and the Contract is terminated, Innly does not make any commitment to provide read-only access to the Content on Innly Services for 1 (one) month.
7.7 Innly reserves the right to store the Content in the database as long as this Agreement is in force. Within 1 (one) month following the termination of the Agreement, the User may receive the Content free of charge. Innly reserves the right not to consider such requests submitted after the expiry of this period.
8.Independent Assessment 8.1 Real and legal persons and authorities wishing to become a user are deemed to have read this agreement and agree to all terms and conditions. It acknowledges that it considers the benefits of being a user and participation independently and does not rely on any representations, warranties, or disclosures except as provided for in this agreement.
9.Various Provisions 9.1 The invalidity, unlawfulness and unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement or any other statement contained therein shall not affect the validity and validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
9.2 This Convention is in its entirety. In case of any conflict between the contract and its annexes, the provisions of the annexes shall apply.
9.3 The User shall be contacted by e-mail in the Registration Information he / she has notified when registering, or through general information and announcements on the Innly Services or the Site. Communication by e-mail replaces written communication. It is the User's responsibility to keep his / her e-mail address up-to-date and to regularly check Innly Services and the Site for information.
9.4 Failure by Innly to exercise or exercise any right under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and Innly and governs the use of the Innly Services or the use of the Innly Products and Services, and the relationship between the User and Innly and all prior agreements between the Innly and the User. (Including, but not limited to, previous versions of this agreement).
9.5 No arbitration procedure under this agreement shall be combined with arbitration proceedings, either in collective arbitration or in any other way, in respect of any other party to this agreement.
9.6 This Convention shall be governed by Turkish law without reference to the rules governing the choice of law. Ankara Courts and Execution Offices shall be competent for any disputes arising from this Agreement and its annexes.
Additional Clause -1 Special Provisions Innly Appendix-1.1 This appendix is intended to clarify the issues not detailed in the main agreement on the use of the Innly service offered at https://innly.app, which is one of the Innly Products and Services.
Appendix-1.2 Innly, at the beginning of the membership period, the Hotel will forward the invoice for usage fees to the contact address provided by the User. All invoices, in case of post-paid membership, fees for the previous membership period will be deducted by applying the commission rates specified on the Site to the User's monthly turnover at Innly. The user shall pay the relevant amount on the invoice within 7 (seven) days following the invoice date. The User is responsible for the payment of taxes and fees in respect of the relevant fees.
Appendix-1.3 The user shall provide the SMS sending via the Innly with his / her third party communication company. Innly accepts no responsibility for SMS sending.
Appendix-1.4 The User has the right to offer, market, sell and promote additional products (insurance etc.) to the guest during the online hotel entry transactions made on the mobile application prepared by the Hotel for the User and published on its behalf. The business accepts that the User does not have any right to gain under this contract.
Appendix 1.5 The User is the right to add, update, get a reservation and update the information published in the Guide field in the mobile application prepared by Innly for the User and publish it on behalf of the User, and that the User does not have any right to earn from these transactions. accepts.
1. It is an annex and an integral part of the User Agreement concluded with the User.
2. Content uploaded by the User to the Site is the property of the User. The Company will not disclose or sell this Content without the prior consent of the User.
3. The Company shall not disclose the Content transmitted electronically through the Site to third parties for purposes other than the purposes and scope set forth in the User Agreement with the Users. In this context, the Company shall keep the Content strictly private and confidential, regard it as a confidential obligation, and ensure and maintain confidentiality, and take all necessary measures to prevent any or all of the confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. and to take due care.
4. Content may be processed, stored and provided by the Company and its partners to third parties to provide the services requested by the User for the purposes of third party applications and direct marketing transferable.
5. Personal information may be used to contact the User or improve the User's experience on the Site (such as maintenance and support of services, development of existing services, creation of new services and provision of personalized services), as well as the creation of a database, maintenance of membership and will also process, store and transfer it to third parties for the purpose of performing other activities necessary for the provision of the Services to the User.
6. The Company shall anonymize the User's usage and transaction information on the Site; statistical evaluations, performance evaluations, marketing campaigns and donation campaigns of the Company and its partners, annual reports and similar reports.
7. The information requested by the Users who respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys which may be arranged through the Site and consent to the processing of their personal information may be used by the Company for direct marketing, statistical analysis and creation of a database.
8. The Company may also share User information with third parties under the following conditions: • The disclosure is mandatory in order to fulfill the obligations under the User Agreement, • Requesting information about the users by a competent administrative and judicial institution for the purpose of conducting a research or investigation conducted in accordance with the relevant legislation, • It is necessary to provide information to protect users' rights or security.
9. In order to identify and solve technical problems related to the system, the Company may have to identify and use the IP address of the users where necessary. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to gather comprehensive demographic information.
10. The Company reserves the right to transfer data related to the above-mentioned purposes to the User's servers located in any part of the world (the servers may belong to him or her affiliated companies or subcontractors).
11. It is possible to link to other sites and applications through the Site and the Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of these sites and applications.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Contrary to misconceptions, they are NOT harmful to your computer or your security, such as 'Trojan horse' and other viruses. When you visit a website, Cookies allow that website to 'remember' the next time you visit and how you use it, so you have a better online experience.
If you want to learn more about cookies, there are numerous resources available on the Internet.
So if I Want to Check My Cookie Permissions? If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set up your browser to notify you when cookies are sent, or reject cookies completely. You can also delete previously placed cookies.
This website uses an identification system known as "User ID". The User ID acts as your alias in Google Analytics. Google associates your online behavior and your User ID with a profile. Google Analytics tracks your activities on multiple devices (tablet, computer, smartphone, etc.) anonymized.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website (along with your IP address) will be transmitted by Google to servers located in the United States and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to prepare reports to be presented to us about website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Where required by law or when third parties process information on behalf of Google, Google may transfer this information to third parties. Google will not associate your IP address with other data held by Google.
Google only receives your User ID, not the information or other personal data contained in the above-mentioned profile. We have access to the summary version of the created profile. We do not associate any of your data that will cause you to be personally identified with the profile linked to the User ID.
You can cancel the tracking via User ID by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find detailed information about cookies at http://www.aboutcookies.org.
User Agreement By continuing to use our site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device. If you choose not to receive cookies from our site, we cannot guarantee that your experience on the site will be as satisfactory as when you receive cookies.
1. The Parties This personal data processing contract is arranged between Ideatec Bilişim Çözümleri Innly (hereinafter referred to as Innly) and www.innlyapp.com (hereinafter referred to as "site") and it is an integral part of the usage agreement.
2. Definitions In this contract;
Explicit Consent: Consent on a particular subject, informed and expressed with free will.
Processing of Personal Data: Obtaining, saving, storing, preserving, modifying, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making it available, which is completely or partially automated or non-automated provided that it is part of any data recording system, any action taken on data, such as its classification or inhibition of its use.
Personal Data Owner: Real person whose personal data is processed.
Personal Data: All kinds of information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Therefore, the processing of information about legal persons is not covered by the Law. For example; name-surname, TCKN, e-mail, address, date of birth, credit card number, bank account number, etc.
Personal Data with Special Characteristics: Data on race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise, association foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures and biometric and genetic data are special quality data.
Data Supervisor: The person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and manages the place where the data is kept systematically (data recording system) is the data officer.
Constitution: The Constitution of Turkey.
3. Considerations for the Processing of Personal Data 3.1. General Principles in the processing of personal data. FR Hotel, Constitution of Turkey, Processing of Personal Data Act (hereinafter referred to as CTL) covered in other laws that have to comply Situated in accordance with the provisions on processing data.
In this context, we act in line with the following principles:
3.1.1. Compliance with Law and Honesty As a prudent merchant, Innly acts in accordance with the general principles of trust and honesty in the processing of personal data with the principles brought by legal regulations.
3.1.2. Making Personal Data Accurate and Up-to-date When Required The Innly ensures that the personal data it processes are accurate and up-to-date, taking into account the basic rights and legitimate interests of personal data holders under the KVK law, along with other laws that it must comply with within its activity.
3.1.3. Processing for Specific, Explicit and Legitimate Purposes Innly sets out its legitimate and legitimate personal data processing purpose. In this context, personal data are provided or processed with limited services and legal obligations. In this context, for what purpose the personal data will be processed, it is determined before the personal data processing activity begins.
3.1.4. Being Connected, Limited and Metered for the Purpose They Are Processed Innly processes personal data in a convenient way to achieve the specified goals and avoids processing personal data that are not related or needed to achieve the purpose. Accordingly, data processing is limited to activities and legal obligations.
3.1.5. Preservation for the Period Envisaged in the Relevant Legislation or Required for the Purpose Innly retains personal data only for the period of time required for the purpose for which it is specified or processed in the applicable legislation.
3.2 Terms of processing personal data Protection of personal data is a constitutional right. Fundamental rights and freedoms can only be restricted by law, regardless of their essence, only for the reasons stated in the relevant articles of the Constitution. Pursuant to the Constitution, personal data can only be processed in cases stipulated by law or with the consent of the person. Innly, in this direction and in accordance with the Constitution; It processes the personal data only in cases stipulated by law or with the express consent of the person.
The explicit consent of the personal data owner is only one of the legal bases that make it possible to process personal data lawfully. Apart from explicit consent, personal data may also be processed in the presence of any of the other conditions written below. The basis of the personal data processing activity can be only one of the following conditions, and more than one of these conditions may be the basis of the same personal data processing activity.
Data Owner One of the conditions for processing personal data is the explicit consent of the owner. The explicit consent of the personal data subject should be disclosed on a specific subject, based on information and free will. Anyone who is a member of the site declares and undertakes that he has read and accepted the information about the usage contract and the processing of personal data in advance. In this context, all objections, lawsuits, complaints and claims regarding the processing of personal data are deemed to have been waived in advance.
3.2.2. Cases where personal data can be processed without explicit consent
22.214.171.124. Clear Foresight in Laws Personal data of the data subject can be processed in accordance with the law without explicit consent, if clearly prescribed by law.
126.96.36.199. Failure to Obtain Clear Consent of the Concern Due to Actual Impossibility The personal data of the data subject can be processed if it is necessary to process the personal data of the person who is unable to explain his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent cannot be validated, or to protect the life or body integrity of another person.
188.8.131.52. Establishing the Contract or Being Directly Related to Its Execution It is possible to process personal data if it is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract.
184.108.40.206. Legal Liability If processing is mandatory for the Innly to fulfill its legal obligations, the personal data of the data subject will be processed.
220.127.116.11. Personal Data Owner to Publicize Personal Data If the data subject has his personal data publicized, the relevant personal data can be processed.
18.104.22.168. Data Processing Is Necessary to Establish or Protect a Right Personal data may be processed if data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
22.214.171.124.Innly's Legitimate Interest, Data Processing Is Necessary Provided that the data processing is mandatory for Innly's legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the personal data owner, the personal data of the data owner can be processed.
3.3. Processing of Special Qualified Personal Data Innly is sensitive to the regulations stipulated in KVK, in the processing of personal data determined as “special quality” with KVK.
In the 6th article of the KVK, certain personal data that are at risk of causing victimization or discrimination are defined as “special quality” when processed illegally. These data are; Data on race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, and biometric and genetic data.
In accordance with the KVK Law, by Innly; Personal data of special nature are processed in the following cases, provided that adequate measures are determined by the KVK Board:
If the personal data subject has explicit consent or If the personal data subject does not have explicit consent; - Personal data of special nature, other than the health and sexual life of the personal data owner, when required by law, Individuals or authorized institutions and organizations that are under the obligation of confidentiality for the purpose of protecting public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing, for personal data related to the personal and sexual life of the personal data owner. processed by.
3.4 Categorization of Personal Data KVK Law based on one or more of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law for the legitimate and legitimate personal data processing purposes by informing the relevant persons pursuant to Article 10 of the KVK Law ' Data are processed on the basis of data categories in accordance with the general principles specified in the KVK Law and all the obligations regulated in the KVK Law, in accordance with the principles stated in the 4th article regarding the processing of personal data.
3.5 Deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVK Law and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized ex officio or upon the request of the person concerned.
3.6 Transfer of Personal Data In line with the provisions of both the Constitution and the KVK law, Innly shows maximum care and attention in sharing personal data with domestic and / or abroad, and continues its activities in accordance with the current regulations.
ng Obligation According to the Constitution, it is revealed that everyone has the right to be informed about personal data about him. Accordingly, in the 11th article of the KVK Law, "requesting information" is also considered among the rights of the personal data owner. In this context, Innly provides necessary information in case the personal data owner requests information in accordance with the 11th article of the Constitution and KVK Law.
In this context, in accordance with Article 10 of the KVK Law, personal data holders during the acquisition of personal data, Innly's identity during the acquisition of personal data, for what purpose the personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose the processed data can be transferred, personal data With the method and legal reason of collecting, it gives information about the rights that the personal data owner has within the scope of article 11 of the KVK Law. Every person who accepts the usage agreement on the site and who is a member of the site accepts that this lighting is made for him.
In addition, Innly provides information and transparency in personal data processing activities by announcing all the issues in KVK Law and personal data processing activities in accordance with the “Law and honesty” rule with various public documents, especially this Policy document.
4. Securing Personal Data Innly pays utmost attention and care to ensure data security, and in this context, necessary precautions are taken regarding the following issues in order to ensure “data security” in accordance with Article 12 of the KVK Law.
Prevention of personal data being processed unlawfully, Preventing personal data from being illegally accessed, It ensures that any necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the preservation of personal data, to ensure the appropriate level of security.
II. In case the personal data is processed by another natural or legal person on its behalf, Innly is jointly responsible for taking the measures mentioned in the first article together with these persons.
III. People who learn personal information due to Innly Legal personality, their employees and / or their duties cannot disclose such information in contradiction with the provisions of KVK law and other laws and cannot use them for purposes other than processing. This obligation continues after leaving office. IV. In the event that the processed personal data are obtained by others in illegal ways, it shall inform the concerned person as soon as possible.
5. Observing the Rights of the Data Owner If the personal data owners submit their requests regarding their rights listed below to Innly, the requests are concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee determined by the KVK Board or by other authorities will be charged by Innly.
In this context, data owners will be able to submit their requests to Innly in writing.
Personal data owners;
Learning whether personal data is processed, If personal data is processed, requesting information about it, Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad, In the event that personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred, Despite being processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear and asking the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred within this scope, To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, In the event that the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data, it has the right to demand the removal of the damage.